One Thing

In the hills of Israel God prepared a man who would lead His people. This man was a shepherd who grew up caring for his father's sheep and serenading mad royalty. Slaying giants and running from his enemies. He spent long hours in solitude, learning the ways of nature and of God. In Psalms 27, he writes, "One thing I ask of the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple."

One thing. Above riches and fame and success.

Everything changes when God becomes your one desire, one love, one vision. He becomes your obsession. As you become captivated by His beauty, it's no longer "gotta get my Bible time in before bed" but rather "how early can I wake up to spend time with God?"

However, that's not all. This is what changes everything: God wants you.

Christianity is the only religion in which a sovereign being wants a relationship with human beings. 

Think about that for a second.

 God wants relationship with you.